Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

30 March 2015

Mom,

Well, my comp is getting better. But even on his best day, I did nearly 4 times more than he did. He just needs to be motivated and when he sees that i can joke with people in a contact, he gets more excited about it. I have learned that embracing what makes us different really helps others open up too. Everyone talks about my blue eyes so I use that in my contacts. The responses are hilarious. 

Yes, I am the only Zone Leader in my zone and that part is tough. But, we were the only zone to reach the baptism goal this month so I am pretty happy and proud of my guys. I am thinking about buying pizza for them but we will see. 

We are teaching this sweet lady, Solange, who is doing our English class. She actually came to church yesterday and she liked it. She left her glasses at home so she didnt get the full experience but I am sure she felt a good spirit. 

Congrats on your boards!! When are nationals?? I am sure you did and will do great! You are the best!

Dad was a patient?? How did he do? Did he pass the test? All the ladies are asking about him, eh? Well, I played guitar at our English Class last week and this week 30 more people came. I didnt know that "The wise man built his house on the rock" would be such a smash hit!

I am super excited for General Conference! I love Conference and have come to see the value of watching all the sessions (yes, I mean the saturday ones). I really want to watch a session in the conference center. That has become a goal of mine. Ah, I have so many things that I wanna do!

I havent heard anything about the package, but I will be on the look out. We have our mission easter conference tomorrow so maybe I'll get it tomorrow. In any case, Thank you for sending one! 

I love ya tons and have a great week mom!


Elder Johnson :D

No comments:

Post a Comment