Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

11 May 2015

Mom,

It is hard to believe that was last time that I will skype with you guys as a missionary! Time sure has flown. I really felt like the time between Christmas and Mother's day passed by in the blink of an eye! Surely these next 5 months will fly! I hope you had a great Mother's day and that you 

Did you take any pictures of the Paynes at the temple? If so, I would love to see them! As missionaries, we could not participate in vicarious sealings and I dont want to until I do my own sealing. I would like to have that experience for myself first, but always go back and do sealings to remember the promises that are made. 

I am sure your graduation will be one giant party! I hope Tuesday is a great day for you. You have worked so hard and have really done your best. You dont need to be cautiously optimistic becasue you have done very well in every phase of your schooling experience and this last test was no different! Enjoy the graduation, enjoy the company, and celebrate! You deserve it! We can celebrate again when I get back! 

Have an amazing week! I love you Mom!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment