Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

04 May 2015 Natalia

Mother,

Thank you for your prayers for our baptism. It almost didnt happen! It was a very stressful process getting everything organized because Natália would not change her mind about being baptized in the ocean. So, yes, WE BAPTIZED HER IN THE OCEAN! I will send pictures later but it was an amazing experience. Nearly all the members whined about the baptism happening on the beach. That was the most disappointing part. But, we got the permission and we did it anyway. It was the state soccer championship at 4pm and the baptism was set for 3pm. But all the members whined about it being on the day of the game--even the bishop, but he came and more members came than we thought so all worked out well. 

Just getting the interview done was a challenge! The night of the interview, the streets flooded and so President's conselor got there super late and had to walk in knee-high water to get to her house. It was an adventure but it happened and we are super happy about it :D

With the infection, I fell and cut my knee, and it got infected. Well, when ya pop the zitties, they bleed but they got infected too. They wouldnt scab up. So they grew in size and it turned into leprosy! But he put me on an antibiotic and gave me a topical cream and they are both nearly totally healed so dont worry. He gave me everything for free so I didnt complain. 

Congrats on being done with school! I am sure that was a great feeling! I am sure you passed! You have worked so hard and have juggled many responsibilities! You are the best! Enjoy the break with the family! 

Pass my congrajulations to Walker! That will be such a great experience for him!!! What a missionary family we have :D

I will keep this short because I will talk to you on SUNDAY :D

Have a great week mom! I love you!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment