Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

03 August 2015

Mommy,

To be honest I have been trying not to count but everyone asks how much time I have on the mission and then they always comment on how little time I have left. But I am super happy to be here. We have been working hard and are busy finding new people. It is hard not having investigators already like in Santos but we are really looking for them. Coming here was a little disappointing because of the lack of investigators and they hadnt taught 4 lessons the day before so we were behind in our pacing to reach our goals. But we had a day where I was just not in the mood to accept failure so we went out and taught 8 lessons in one afternoon. That was a good day :D

But the beach is gorgeous. One of these days when we get a bunch of lessons in, we will go down there and take some pictures for you guys. It is a beautiful beach town. Yes, that means challenges but what fun would life be without challenges?

Dont be embarrassed. It is way better than saying that you will, and then flake out at the last second. That is super annoying. But at least you have the chance and the opportunity to feed the missionaries. That is just more blessings for  you!

I cannot wait to see all the changes that have happened to the house! I am sure it will be way different than when I left. 

Sister Cabral has been helping me out with what to do about the mold. This morning we tackled that and it is a lot better. I wont get sick! but we saw that my companions suits were all moldy. I am in panic mode about that haha I dont wanna bring all that home haha 

I love Sister Cabral. She is the best. She always seems to know what to say. I really want you to meet her one day. She said the other day: He who can't live the laws of the mission doesnt even need to dream of exaltation. Powerful, right? She reminds me a lot of you and she speaks english soooooo feel free to talk to her :D

Have a great week mom! Only one more fast sunday! (two if you fast before conference haha shhhhhhhh)

ILOVEYOUSOMUCHHHHHHHH

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment