Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Monday, March 23, 2015

09 March 2015

Just a quick note today. To start off with the question that everyone is (not) asking, yes, I was tranferred. I am not super happy about it. I really liked it here and being with Elder Ettmuller was the best. Now, I will be going back to the city of São Vicente, but is a different zone. And there I will be the only zone leader... It will be interesting having to prform the responsibilites of a ZL alone but it will all work out. I am really grateful for the 6 months that I spent here and for the countless lessons that I learned. It really was a blessing bu i am really excited for the new opportunities. I will be going to a ward and I wont have any ward leadership responsibilites. Also, Andrew returned to his old zone and that zone is part of my new stake. Now, we will be seeing eachother on a weekly basis, which will be interesting. 

On saturday we had such a good day. We left home super early and taught 5 lessons by lunchtime! But the sunday rain lowered the faith of our investigators and half the members so that was disappointing. 

Sounds like Sadie is requiring a lo of attention but it is obvious that you are all happier. I dont know if you all feel that way but you all seem happier. 

The weather here is cooling down at night. I dont know how it will be in São Vicente but the first day of "fall" is on the 20th. It is getting better! But the missionary tan is pretty ugly. 

I will be going to the dentist in an hour (before I leave here for good) so I will let you know how it went next week! I love ya! 

Have a great week! 

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment