Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Sunday, November 2, 2014

20 October 2014

Family,

Sounds like you guys have all had an awesome week! Full of parties and surprises! I hope YOU are keeping a journal. These are times worth remembering!

This week has been good, though very tiring. We have worked hard and summer is arriving very quickly. Wow, it is hot. Also, Elder Machado and I had to have a talk about time management and other small issues. We are getting along, but we are learning patience!

So the whole mission has a goal for every missionary to have a baptism and i'll just say that our faith is being tested. We have some possibilities but we are in need of a miracle at this point. And I think we were blessed with one.

Yesterday after the meetings a family walked in and nervously came up to me and asked me a thousand questions about the mission. They have a son who moved to Utah to live with his uncle, got baptized, and leaves for his mission to Montana in December. I answered all their questions, calmed all their fears, and this humble family thanked me profusely. They passed us their address (they live in another city in our area) and asked us to visited them along with a promise that they would come on time for next weeks service... all without me asking. I think they were the answer to our fast and prayers. We will see what we can do this week for them!

Be happy. It is the best thing ever :D

Austin - GO BIRTHDAY PARTIES. I am glad you had fun, and it sure sounds like you have some classy friends. That is a good thing! It reflects a lot about who you are and the impact you have on your friends. Congrats dude.

Cam - email

Lexi - I laughed so hard at your email! I love the way you word things. You need to write me every week! How are you losing teeth when you have braces?? I am a little confused on that point. But no, I dont know what it is like to "have 5 boys from school like me." Thankfully that has not been a problem of mine :D But you should learn to not tell mom about loose teeth ya goof! TRAVIS RAN INTO A POLE?? What a stud haha

So, I found out that my companion has silk pjs.  Then I discover that he had 2 pairs
Conclusion:
There is nothing more attractive than Brazilian Silk PJs and Fake Hipster glasses.




Love you all so much! 

Elder Zac Johnson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment