Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Monday, November 24, 2014

17 November 2014

Fam,

Well, yet another week has past and I find myself struggling to find something interesting to tell to you haha This week we had a meeting all the way in Guarujá. Actually, the meeting changed location 3 times. Sometimes I wonder... anyways, it was so great to see some of the friends that I have made here! I really love to see everybody. I am pretty isolated way out here. We learned a ton in the conference and President told me that he has changed the reason why he puts missionaries where they are. He said that when the mission started, he sent all the problem missionaries to Registro just to make things a little easier but now he is putting awesome missionaries here (the other ones - not me :P) because he knows that we are capable of doing well under the challenging circumstances that we have here. So I was pretty humbled to here that. 

And we have a ton to do here. There were 19 batisms here and only 1 is active. But the field is white (though slightly sunburned) and ready to harvest! This will be a great transfer and there are only good things ahead!

Austin - You cant like every single teacher that you have! Teacher problems build character ;) What will you be doing for your eagle? It better be better than benches... HA. Life in Brazil is the bomb, though pretty hot. I go to bed really tired every night :D

Cam - email

Lexi - Hey sis! I hope you are doing great and that school is the best ever!

Have a great week!
Elder Zac Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment