Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Monday, September 22, 2014

15 September 2014

Family,

How are you all doing? I hope you guys are all doing great!

I hope you guys are having cooler weather... Here things are heating up. Literally. There was one day where we hit 95 degrees and I almost died. It really was a tough day. Until the sun set and then we managed to get 8 lessons in, BOOYAHH. 

Well our baptism was moved to next saturday. Seeing how his family is not exactly interested in hearing from us, we thought it best to let them pick the date that would work best for them. So, this Saturday at 6:30 Igor will take a bath :)

As far as the work goes, Igor is progressing a lot, we discovered that one of our investigators is a schizophrenic so that put an end to teaching him, and SebastiĆ£o is still undecisive (I hope that is the right word). So, we have some finding to do this week, I just hope the weather cooperates.

Also, I was selected for the Christmas choir and that has been quite the adventure. Though, I think that means that if I am transferred I will stay close because they really didnt have anyone there that was from far away.

Transfers is next week and I have no idea what will happen. Mendes thinks that we will stay one more together. We'll see. I dont really want to get transferred but at the same time I do. I am living in indecision! But it isnt really my decision anyway haha.

Austin - Repentance is real. Use it. How is school going? Is Junior year proving to be the most difficult year? It was for me! Just remember that these are the grades that  you will send to colleges! Spooky!

Cam - email

Lexi - I saw the video of you shooting a pistol!! How was it? Did you shoot well? I hope you had fun with the Franklins! Keep being awesome!

I love you all,
Elder Zac Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment