Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Transfer?

Family,

Guess what?? Still nothing on the transfers. It looks like this will be a repeat of last transfer... Ugh. Anyways, we had the baptism of Monica and her daughter this week, which was one of the highlights of my mission. After spending so much time with them, it was awesome to finally see them baptized. What is even better, her husband has become active in the church, received the priesthood and was able to baptize his daughter and wife. It was a perfect night. Really saturday was a perfect day, being able to call home then the baptism. Just perfection. 
Elder Johnson and Elder Bushman at Zone Conference

It has been a good four weeks with Elder Bushman but who knows if he will still be my companion next time I email you. The next week will be crazy. The mission has marked the 24th and 25th of this month as a mission wide Day of Baptisms, where every missionary in the whole mission will baptize. This will be a test of faith, especially for me but we will see how it goes!

I really dont have a whole lot to say today because of the phone call but I will definitely have more next week! 

Austin - It was great to see you! So you are definitely taller than I'll ever be. Congrats. But bro, smile! Caramba, cara. Sorria!

Cam - Bro, you are getting tall too! It is crazy how much difference 6 months makes! You better not be taller than me when I get back, that's all I'm saying. 

Lexi - You are so tall too. Everyone is so different than when I left! It is crazy! Keep playing that hippy whistle ;) And the braces are looking good!
Elder Richards and Elder Johnson
Nothin but love,

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment