Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Temporary Mission Reassignment!!!

OKAY HERE IT IS!!!!

Dear Elder Johnson,

At This time we have not recieved your visa to travel to your mission. You will be serving a temporary assignment in the ARIZONA TUCSON MISSION until your visa arrives.

I'm SO EXCITED to be going somewhere warm! More so, I'm excited to get out in to the field. I'll be on US Airways US 2901 departing at 8:20 local time. I'll either call before that time or around between 1030-11 when I land in Phoenix. I'm so excited to hear from you guys! Almost everyone in my district who doesn't have a visa is going to Cali. one of the guys in my district is going to tucson with me.

Enjoy your night! 

Love You guys!!
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment