Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission

Elder Zachary D. Johnson's Mission
Elder Zac Johnson has been called to serve in the Brazil Santos Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and wants you to share in his adventure! "Take the leap with me."

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Now, the true adventure begins.......

 This is where I am headed....
...but first, I need to teach for awhile in the Arizona Tucson Mission!!!

Mom, 

Thanks for talking to me yesterday! It was sooooo fun and I'm super happy that we only have to wait til Christmas to do it again! I am really so grateful for everything you guys have done. Well yesterday I met Pres. Killpack and he is just like Jeff Thompson... Sounds and looks like him so it's pretty weird. Tucson is a desert... cacti and snakes..... fun fun fun! My companion is a Poly from Utah, Elder Natane (Nah-tahn-nee). He is super cool and way funny! I can't wait to get to work with him.
 
I don't know my address for my living quarters yet but I'll get that to you as soon as I can. So, paper letters will have to wait.
 I can't wait to get started here. Great things are about to happen! 

How have your exams been? I hope they have been going well! I know you will be prepared and things will come to your remembrance!
 
I love you so much! Christmas isn't that far away!
 
Love you mom,
 
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment